We, as COPURS TEKSTİL SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ , would like to inform you pursuant to Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (the “Law”) about processing of your personal data, and transfer of the processed personal data, and legal causes and methods of collection of your personal data, and your other rights listed in Article 11 of the Law. Please note that we are showing maximum care and sensitivity for confidentiality and security of all personal data provided by you to us, and are taking all of the required technical and administrative security measures for protection of said data.
DATA CONTROLLER AND ITS REPRESENTATIVE
We, as COPURS TEKSTİL SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ, as and in the capacity of Data Controller, may, for the purposes listed and described below, process, record, store, classify and update your personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and the good faith rules, and may disclose / transfer the same to third parties if and to the extent permitted by the applicable laws and/or solely for the purposes of processing of them.
YOUR PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
In the course of use of our Company’s products and services by you, your personal data listed below are being processed:
- Identity data (name and surname, T.R. identity number, etc.)
- Communication data (billing and delivery addresses, mobile phone number, e-mail address, etc.)
- Shopping data (demand and purchase order information, payment terms, billing data and information, etc.)
- Your financial data (Your bank account information / credit card information)
- Your other personal data submitted to us with your requests, suggestions and complaints
- If you use our internet sites, your behaviour and digital trace data acquired and collected by us through cookies (IP address data, internet site entry and exit information, user name information, password data, traffic data such as time / duration of link, etc.)
- Photographs shared in social media with #copurswomen tag
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data are being processed by us in accordance with the basic principles set down in the Law and other pertinent laws and regulations in order to enable you to make use of our services offered by us, as COPURS TEKSTİL SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ , to you. Purposes of processing of your personal data by COPURS TEKSTİL SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ are listed below.
- Your personal data are processed for the personal data processing purposes and under the related conditions described in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law no. 6698, as further described and enumerated below:
- To conduct and manage the overall product purchase and sales processes and after-sales support services in respect of performance of our obligations to send your purchase orders to the address designated by you, and to fulfil our duties and liabilities arising out of our contract with you; and
- If you permit us to do so, to plan and carry out sales and marketing activities designed specifically for you, and to pursue promotions and campaigns, and to inform you about the campaigns organized by our Company; and
- To assess and evaluate your requests and complaints; and
- To win new customers and if you permit us to do so, to send bulletins to you; and
- To perform the planning and statistics activities needed by our Company; and
- To determine and put into practice the commercial and business strategies of our Company; and
- To keep accounting records and carry out billing operations; and
- To realize our financial, communication, market study and purchasing operations; and
- To provide you with better and more reliable services.
LEGAL CAUSE AND METHOD OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data are collected in electronic media through our web site and social media accounts in the course of your online transactions and deals.
We are processing your personal data collected by the methods listed above in reliance upon any one or more of the legal causes listed and stated below:
- Receipt of your explicit consent thereinfor (for advertisement/promotion/marketing activities, commercial communication activities and local/foreign data transfer purposes); and
- If and when the processing of your personal data is required as per the pertinent provisions of laws and regulations currently applied in the Republic of Turkey (your personal data may be processed if and to the extent data processing is deemed necessary and obligatory by the applicable laws, particularly the Code of Obligations, the Commercial Code, the Consumer Protection Law, the Law on Regulation of Contents Published in Internet Media and for Fight Against Crimes Committed by Such Contents no. 5651, and the Law on Regulation of Electronic Trade no. 6563); and
- If and when it is required to process personal data relating to parties to the contract, providing that it is directly related to formation or performance of the contract (The operations of formation or performance of contract such as building up a membership contract and completing the online sales operations by using your membership data constitute a legal cause for personal data processing activities); and
- If it is obligatory for performance of a legal obligation or liability (It constitutes a legal cause for data processing purposes such as fulfilment of demands in conformity to the laws, and management and completion of alternative dispute resolution methods and lawsuits and legal proceedings, and requests filed to courts, as a part of the secondary legislation, regulatory and supervisory activities); and
- For such legal cases of conduct of business activities and operations of COPURS TEKSTİL SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ , and provision of its products covered by its business activities and operations, and other legitimate interests of COPURS TEKSTİL SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ, providing that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects are not impaired thereby.
Your personal data may be processed under the personal data processing conditions set forth in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law no. 6698.
PARTIES TO WHOM THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA ARE TRANSFERRED, AND PURPOSE OF TRANSFER
Your personal data are processed by our Company in accordance with the pertinent laws and the good faith rules, and for correct and if needed updated, certain, net, clear and legitimate purposes, and in connection with, limited by and proportionately to the processing purposes, and in conformity to the principle of storage only for a period of time as stipulated in the applicable laws and regulations or as required for the purpose of processing.
Your personal data may be transferred to the persons listed below, solely for the purposes and objectives enumerated in this Public Disclosure Text, providing that the conditions stipulated in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law are complied with, and all of the required security measures are taken thereinfor:
- Processed data of Member Customer/Guest Customer and information on person in whose name the purchased product will be delivered are shared with the cargo courier firm, and such data and information may also be accessed by the call centre if required. Information on person in whose name an invoice will be issued is also shared with the cargo courier firm for delivery of invoice to that person.
- Mobile phone and/or e-mail address of Member Customer/Guest Customer may be shared with commercial electronic message tool service provider for the purpose of promotion and advertisement activities and offering of benefits and opportunities to customers in line with their shopping preferences, choices and habits in reliance upon commercial electronic message consent.
- Preferences of use of web site applications and surfing past and records may be shared with our local / foreign business partners providing cookie services to us, for the sake of segmentation and for establishment of communication with Member Customer/ Guest Customer in tandem with his/her choices and preferences.
- Your personal data may be shared by our Company with local/foreign public/private entities or organizations, suppliers or other third party natural persons or legal entities offering services / supports / consultancy to or making cooperation with our Company.
- Your personal data may be shared with our Company’s affiliates, advisors, shareholders or solution partners and other group companies.
- Your personal data may be shared with our service providers who process personal data in the name of our Company and who provide support services to our Company in storage, archiving, information technologies supports (server, hosting, software, cloud computing, etc.) fields in Turkey and/or abroad.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECT WHOSE PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED
Please note that you, as personal data subject, have the following rights pursuant to and under Article 11 of the Law:
- To learn whether your personal data are processed or not; and
- If your personal data are processed, to request information thereabout; and
- To learn the purpose of processing of your personal data, and whether the processed personal data are used for the intended purposes or not; and
- To learn the identity of third parties to whom your personal data are transferred in Turkey or abroad; and
- If your personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately, to request completion or correction of them; and
- To request deletion or destruction of your personal data; and
- If your personal data are completed or corrected, deleted or destroyed as cited above, to request the notification of such acts to third parties to whom your personal data are transferred; and
- To raise an objection against consequences in your disfavour through analysis of the processed personal data solely by means of automatic systems; and
- If you suffer damages due to illegal processing of your personal data, to claim indemnification of your damages and losses.
Your personal data collected and processed by us are required to be accurate, correct and if needed updated pursuant to Article 4 of the Personal Data Processing Law no. 6698. For this reason, in case of a change in your personal data, you may notify your current and correct personal data to us by the following communication methods.
IF YOU WISH TO COMMUNICATE US FOR YOUR REQUESTS:
If you file a request in writing:
You may deliver an original signed copy of the “Personal Data Protection Law Application Form” included in our internet site, together with a documentary proof of your identity, personally or by proxy, together with a notary-certified power of attorney indicating that you are specifically authorized to file an application in respect of the rights listed in Article 11 of the Law, or send it to the address of “Merkez Mahallesi Birahane Sokak Helboll İş Merkezi No 20A Bomonti Şişli İstanbul Turkey Px 34381 ” via a notary public.
If you file a request via electronic means:
You may sign the “Personal Data Protection Law Application Form” by an electronic or mobile signature holding a “secure electronic signature” certificate as defined in the Electronic Signature Law no. 5070, and send it to our Company’s Registered Electronic Mail (REM) address or our e-mail address [email protected] by using your electronic mail address registered in our systems.
Your requests transmitted to our Company will be responded in writing or by electronic mail as soon as possible and within no later than thirty days, depending on the kind and description of your request.
COPURS TEKSTİL SANAYİ VE TİCARET ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
Address : Merkez Mahallesi Birahane Sokak Helboll İş Merkezi No 20A Bomonti Şişli İstanbul Türkiye Posta 34381
Telephone: +90 212 234 51 44
E-mail: [email protected]
Exhibit: Application Form